An exercise system is the most effective way to keep you on course to do your exercise program. Thus, when you are consistent with your program, you will have consistent results such as fat loss, overall health and fitness, and other benefits.
An exercise system will enable and empower you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
If you just randomly perform exercises with no purpose and goal in mind, then you are basically asking for random results which usually means no results. There has to be a pattern of success to follow in order to go in the right direction. If you are baking a cake, there are certain steps that you have to follow. You have to follow a recipe that will ensure that you are baking a cake (rather than something else). This is the same principle with your exercise program.
There are many exercise programs out there. Now, you must not make the mistake of thinking that an exercise system is the same as one of those exercise gadgets. Those gadgets are here today and gone tomorrow.
Those exercise gadgets are selling the sizzle without the steak. An exercise system has the steak and the sizzle.
Some of the more popular exercise systems include P90x, Insanity, etc. Each of them have their pros and cons. I have performed many of the programs such as P90x, The Truth about Six-Pack Abs, Ab Jam, and the TacFit Commando system. One of the key evolutionary and revolutionary issue that I have learned is:
The quality of the exercise is more important that the quantity of the exercises.
In fact, you could strain your joints and tendons by doing too much exercise (or the same kind of exercise movements). Currently, my workouts do not last more than 30 minutes in a day- but I am getting the results I want and need. Check on your exercise system.
* you should have a system or program in place just like a recipe if you are baking a cake
* your exercise system should have varying movements so that you do not strain your joints and ligaments
* you should be engaged or focused on your exercises rather than mindlessly doing a routine
* you should not exercise too short (get some program started) nor exercise too long
* you should follow a pattern of success in your exercise routine
* you should eventually look forward to doing your exercises because you are learning and even creatively doing new exercise movements
For a SIMPLE, EASY, and PROVEN way to a healthy lifestyle,